Skyblock Tarantula Slayer is a Slayer Quest that revolves around killing spiders, and ultimately, defeating the Tarantula Broodfather. To unlock the Tarantula Slayer quest, you’ll need to slay a Tier II Revenant Horror.
- Burning Desert: Outside of Dragontail on the Crimson Isle, you can find Lv80 Flaming Spiders in the Burning Desert
- Arachne’s Burrow: This place is the most common one for people doing Spider Slayers. The mobs are easier to kill and provide a good amount of XP per spider
- Armor: Rev set with 2k kills, Wise armor, or any dragon set for early to mid-game. For higher-tier Slayer quests, you might want to consider Tarantula Armor or Zombie Knight Chestplate along with 2/4ths SA (Strong Dragon Armor).
- Weapons: Anything that does over 10k damage for the early game. For spawning and dealing with minibosses, a Livid Dagger, Spider Queen’s Stinger, or Explosive Bow is recommended. For the main fight against the boss, Livid Dagger or Aspect of the Dragons (AOTD) are solid choices.
- Pets: Uncommon Griffin, Wolf, or Leg Tarantula pets are good options.
- Accessories: A Crystallised Heart and Wand of Mending could come in handy, especially in more challenging fights.
- For very early game, if you do less than 7k damage, stick to Spider Slayer T3. Mid-Mid Early game players with at least a Livid Dagger should tackle T4 quests.
- During the fight, spawn with Spider Queen’s Stinger or Explosive Bow, and kill the minibosses with a sword like a Livid Dagger or AOTD. If having trouble surviving, swap to some Tarantula Armor pieces. Get your back against a wall and spam click your sword, rinse and repeat.
- Tip: Set your RNG meter to Toxic arrow poison if you don’t want to lose money.
I hope this Skyblock Tarantula Slayer guide helped you!
You can also join our discord server here for more guides and giveaways 😀