Healers play a critical role in dungeons. While everyone else focuses on dealing with damage, a healer’s job is to keep everyone’s health up. This class is mostly valued in higher floors like M6.
Basic Items you will need:
Terminator: This is your primary clearing weapon. It’s essential for clearing Rooms and not getting kicked from the party in master mode.
- Aspect of the Void: To move and dodge enemies. Preferably if you have the transmitter apply to it more easily
- Wither cloak Sword: Perfect for taking on the shadow assassin. Also, pack an Ice Spray to freeze mini-bosses and a Stonk and Super Boom for doing secrets (do those or you will be kicked :D).
- Wither Blade (Scylla with at least wither Shield): it’s your primary healing weapon. And currently, it’s the best in the game.
- Necron Armor: I’d suggest three parts of the Necron armor, paired with the Diamond Satan Head. If you’re like me and a bit tight on the budget, gold will do. Master Stars 3 at usually the minimum Master starts you need to put on the armour.
– Diamond Satan Head for EHP and damage in M6 catacomb
Pets are Crucial:
- Jellyfish: Boost the effects of your dungeon potions by 50%, Great for crit chance and damage in general. Before the start of the run to boost the potion effect.
- Golden Dragon or Jellyfish: A good secondary choice. Switch between them as the situation demands.
- Ender Dragon: Gians a lot of EHP and damage
Strategy & Gameplay
- During The Game: As a healer, you won’t be diving into the thick of battle. Instead, focus on clearing rooms, solving puzzles, and unveiling those secrets.
- Positioning: Try not to get caught in the middle of big fights. Stay slightly behind your team, so you’re not the primary target but close enough to heal.
- Boss Fights:
- Head to the fire and use the healing circle by pressing shift.
- Deploy a power orb (it doesn’t have to be the pricy plasma flux; overflux or monoflux will do).
- Once you hit milestone three, step away from the fire.
- In the boss’s second phase, position yourself at the third giant. Damage it, and wait for it to get unleashed.
- During the last phase, aim your shots at Satan to deal damage.
– This is also a nice head for its price for lower catacomb floors!
I hope this skyblock healer class guide helped you! You can also join our discord here if you have any questions!